These foundational principles inform our daily actions, decisions and interactions.
- Optimistic, abundant, grateful mindsets change minds, days and outcomes.
- My role as your fiduciary means my decisions go beyond what is “suitable” to what is in your best interest.
- The inherent complexity of the capital markets is managed with
- simplicity in our strategy
- tenacity in our implementation
- long term historical perspective grounded in optimism and confident expectation.
- Care beyond advice is more than a clever tagline.
- Our goal is to provide first class service, treating our relationship with respect and high regard.
- We acknowledge and accept the responsibility to communicate clearly, often and honestly.
- Our Interview Meeting
- This is our opportunity to hear your story and learn what gets you out of bed in the morning and what keeps you up at night.
- We will gather information to understand your current financial situation, your goals and objectives, paying attention to any unique personal life situations which might greatly impact your plan.
- Understanding your goals will solidify your investment objectives and risk profile.
- This is your opportunity to hear our investment strategy explained.
- Full disclosure of our advisory structure and fees will be provided.
- Our Game Plan Meeting
- All administrative steps required to open new accounts and transfer assets will be taken.
- A customized plan and investment allocation will be provided.
- Our First Review Meeting
- The actual process of opening accounts, getting our clients set up for online access and the usual administrative details allow for opportunities to stay in touch on an as needed basis initially, but the first full review of the portfolio will come at the four to six-month mark.
- Our On-Going Implementation and Monitoring
- Clear, ongoing and honest communication is important to us so we will work closely to match your desired communication methods and frequency are honored. Some of our clients prefer a phone call each month, others prefer face-to-face quarterly, bi-annual or yearly meetings.