What does it mean when a company says it cares?
A company saying “we care” is so common that most dismiss it as marketing speak: another meaningless phrased tacked on to an otherwise average service. When the service doesn’t deliver, “we care” rarely lives up to expectations.
So when we chose Care Beyond Advice to represent Prosperion, we did so intentionally. For us, caring had to mean something – it had to be something clients could see, feel, and recognize.
The phrase Care Beyond Advice came from those we serve. We wanted to know how they saw our relationship, and why so many have been with us for more than 40 years. With their help we came to define what Care Beyond Advice means:
Care beyond advice means:
- Doing the right thing, even when it hurts.
- Asking the right questions and taking the time to listen.
- Favoring clarity and simplicity over complexity.
- Being available and responsive in good times and bad.
- You can pick up the phone and speak directly with your advisor.
- Being honest when we mess up, and humble when we get it right.
- Being on time, paying attention, and doing what we say we’ll do, every time.
- Approaching the world with a sense of gratitude and abundance.
Your money is not just a dollar figure. It’s the collective result of years of hard work, penny-pinching, and weekends spent working to build a bigger future. Imagine working with someone who has that same level of respect for your lifetime of work. To care about someone is to know someone, and to build a relationship of honesty, transparency, and consistency.
That’s what we do at Prosperion Financial Advisors. We hope you’ll join us.