Investment management begins with a strong understanding of our clients’ unique goals and risk tolerance. With that foundation in place we aim to build an investment engine that drives intelligent growth while minimizing risk in an effort to keep your plan moving forward.
To that end, we develop our own in-house portfolios with a goal of maximizing return, minimizing risk, and eliminating unnecessary fees. From stocks to bonds, dividends to annuities, our financial advisors can help you make sense of your investments.
We believe in a clearly defined investment management philosophy and strategy. Our goal is to not only give you a clear understanding of your investments, but give you the capability to explain it to others. For some of our advisors, that explanation takes only 3 sentences.
All of our financial advisors serve as fiduciaries, which means we are morally and legally obligated to put our clients’ best interests ahead of our own. As a result, we do not push products or services that don’t create meaningful value for our clients. Prosperion Financial Advisors are under no obligation at any time to encourage the selling of any specific product or service.
Furthermore, our advisors are fee-based, meaning their income is derived from a portion of assets under management, not commissions based on the number of trades they perform or products they sell. This aligns our interests with that of the client and provides objective advice. We succeed only when our clients succeed.
This means the advice our clients receive is honest, truthful, and in their best interest.
Our Investment Management Includes:
- Transparent fees and detailed reports showing exactly where your money is going
- Employee stock option planning and advice
- Asset allocation for those investments held with us, and recommendations for those held elsewhere
- Portfolio design and management based on a variety of factors and tailored to your specific needs
- 401(k) review to ensure alignment with your overall retirement plan
- Risk management and mitigation
- Investor education and frequent updates from the advisors
- Securities analysis to help you make smart choices about individual securities
- Dividend strategies built to preserve income while minimizing portfolio drawdown
Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss. No strategy or asset allocation assures a profit or protects against loss.