Our Process, Your Success
Our process starts with the Financial Roadmap® and a conversation all about your future. In about an hour we will help you discover what’s really important to you, your most important goals and create a snapshot of your financial situation today.
Then we create a comprehensive, written financial plan, designed to give you the highest probability of actually achieving your goals in a manner that’s consistent with your values. Our plans are designed to be clear, concise, and thorough with a step-by-step plan of action. You are not alone implementing the steps we recommend. Our team of professionals is dedicated to your success, ensuring accountability for the best possible outcome.
Our team offers truly comprehensive financial planning. But what does that mean? Many advisors claim to offer “comprehensive” service while selling mutual funds and insurance. Instead, our team takes a deep dive into your financial life and delivers in ten key areas:
- Financial Road Map® – A complete and thorough annual update of your Financial Roadmap (focus on client values, goals, and benchmarking of progress)
- Implementation Plan – Delivery of your updated Implementation Plan summarizing your financial plan into a simple chronological list of action steps required to create the greatest probability you will stay on-track with your financial plan over the years.
- Progress Reports – This simple summary of your assets is designed to show you the progress you are making benchmarked against the goals you have set for yourself.
- Growth Assets – “Asset Structure and Strategy” discussions with you annually. The goal of this discussion is to give you the “big picture” about your financial situation, give you a summary of the strategy going forward and also to review your Implementation Plan with you.
- Income Tax Planning – During the last two months of each year we will do serious income tax planning for you with two objectives in mind: Seek ways to reduce taxes, and… Make sure there are no “surprises” come next April.
- Income Tax Preparation Coordination – We will coordinate with your Accountant to assist in the preparation of your tax return.
- Estate Planning Coordination – We will review and coordinate updates, as necessary, to your Estate Plan with the objective of: establishing a plan for your money to make it into the next generation and to survive beyond that, and create a structure that aims to bring your heirs closer together, as opposed to many Estate Plans which create animosity and conflicts about the money after you’re gone.
- Goal Review and Notification – We commit to contacting you proactively prior to every goal date you have established to give you the “game plan” for the pursuit of each of your goals.
- Cash and Debt Management – We work with you to establish adequate cash reserves to handle financial issues that come up in life. This involves establishing a debt elimination plan (if applicable), as well as, major purchase advice.
- Insurance Review – Review every kind of insurance and: Recommend the right kinds & amounts of insurance, be sure there are no “coverage gaps” which might endanger the financial plan, and make sure you are paying the lowest amount possible for the coverage needed.