The Modern Conservative Approach™
We are a father-son team of experienced financial advisors who bring select clients a philosophy and perspective that we call the Modern Conservative Approach™ (MCA). We have honed our values and philosophy over many, many years.
MCA always begins with a conversation(s) to understand your personal and unique set of circumstances. As we meet, we begin to establish a level of trust and understanding that will serve you, as our client through the years.
What is it? Is it right for you? Let’s explore the unique characteristics of the MCA:
- Our approach utilizes individual stocks with growing dividends, mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) instead of a reliance on bonds as in the past.
- The time frame of your investment accounts is critical. A short-term need is handled much differently than a mid-range or long-term goal.
- We “coach” and encourage our clients to develop/demonstrate good investor behavior.
- Our team utilizes quality, seasoned and proven money management organizations who we have found to be reliable over many years.
- In certain situations we oversee individual stock portfolios of well known companies who have a dedication to dividends and growth of those dividends over time.
- Diversification, lower expenses and low turnover are important considerations for MCA.
All of this is our definition of the Modern Conservative Approach™. This philosophy is a direct result of our life experience as investors and history observing markets. We feel we have an unfair advantage from the perspective we have gained over the many years of working with clients to pursue their desired goals! It’s an unfair advantage because perspective doesn’t come easily or quickly. Its developed over time, requires patience and a steady hand.