Whether you’re about to retire, or just getting started, we can help. Our full-service team can help handle your assets, develop a plan, and get you prepared for the next chapter of your life. They can also:
- Review employer plans
- Handle employee rollovers
- Establish a good retirement date
- Develop a cash flow plan
- Help you understand your sources of income in retirement
- Analyze your needs and establish a retirement baseline
From stocks to bonds, dividends to annuities, Prosperion Financial Advisors can help you make sense of your investments. We develop our own independent in-house models and strategies tailored to your individual needs. We offer fee-based management, not advice driven by transactions or commissions. As a result, we only succeed when our clients succeed. In addition we offer:
- Transparent fees
- Stock option planning
- Asset allocation
- Portfolio design and management
- 401(k) review
- Risk management
- Investor education
- Securities analysis
- Dividend strategies
We believe there’s a lot more to financial advice than just investments. So if you need help with budgeting, debt reduction, or even major life events give us a call, we’re happy to help. We can also help with:
- Financial review
- Education finance
- Savings forecast
- Debt reduction
- Big purchases
They say two things will never change, death and taxes. But there are ways to minimize your tax burden from year-to-year. Let us help you identify areas for reduction and eliminate any April surprises. We can help:
- Eliminate tax surprises
- Minimize tax liabilities
- Developing a tax strategy
- Assess tax-advantaged income
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific tax issues with a qualified tax advisor.
Wills are complicated. So is estate tax code. Let us help you make the most of your estate plan. We can help you understand the terms of your will and make the most of your contributions to family, friends or charity. We can even help them understand your wishes and teach them the skills they need to responsibly handle your estate. We can also:
- Help you avoid probate court
- Involve and educate those important to you
- Help you understand your will
- Avoid extraneous taxes
- Ensure your estate goes where you want, how you want
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified legal advisor.
What obstacles could derail your financial future? That’s the question we want to answer with insurance. We can help you analyze potential trouble areas, determine appropriate levels of protection, and do it independently without the stress of a salesman trying to push products on you. We:
- Look at every type of insurance
- Summarize all your insurances in one place
- Recommend appropriate coverage
We are available when and where you need us. Using cutting edge technology enables us to maintain our reputation as the “perfect blend of high touch and high tech.” Our best example is WealthVision, a collaborative tool that offers clients their own personalized financial website. By consolidating all their financial information into one location, clients and advisors can understand and interpret the entire financial picture to ensure effectiveness and minimize overlap.
For more information, please watch this video:
Client Account Protection Pledge
When you invest with an advisor who affiliates with LPL, your accounts are protected with multiple levels of security:
- Our SIPC membership provides account protection up to a maximum of $500,000 per customer, of which $250,000 may be claims for cash.*
- London Insurers provides securities protection to cover the net equity of customer accounts up to an overall aggregate firm limit of $575 million (protection is subject to terms and conditions).*
- With the multi-bank Insured Cash Account Program, deposits are eligible for up to $1.5 million of deposit insurance for individual and trust accounts and up to $3 million of deposit insurance for joint accounts, both through the FDIC.
- Insured Cash Account deposits are FDIC-insured to a maximum amount of $250,000 (including principal and accrued interest), and is aggregated with all other deposits held by you in the same recognized legal capacity at the same bank. Other investment holdings are subject to loss.
Regardless of account type or size, we ensure your accounts are well protected. If you’d like more information on what our SIPC membership entails, please visit www.sipc.org for a brochure. For FDIC insurance coverage information, log on to www.fdic.gov.
* The account protection applies when an SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments.